- T. R. Besold @ Falling Walls Conference 2013: Breaking the Wall of Computational Creativity.
- M. Schorlemmer @ ICCC 2014: COINVENT: Towards a Computational Concept Invention Theory.
- E. Maclean: COINVENT - Music and Maths (System Demo)
- J. Cornelli @ ICCC 2015: The role of blending in mathematical invention
- E. Plaza @ ICCC 2015: Generalize and Blend - Concept Blending Based on Generalization, Analogy, and Amalgams
- E. Plaza @ ICCC 2015: Using Argumentation to Evaluate Concept Blends in Combinatorial Creativity
- Presentations from the "Creative Approaches to Blending in Music: Theoretical, Empirical and Computational Perspectives" workshop (Thessaloniki, Greece, October 6, 2015).
- Performance by Fani Karagianni of seven miniatures for piano, composed with creative use of the CHAMELEON harmonisation assistant by composers (concert held at the Macedonian Museum of Contemporary Art, Thessaloniki, Greece, October 19, 2016).
- Mathematical Theory Blending Software from Martinez et al. (2016): "Algorithmic Aspects of Theory Blending"